Guide Dogs for the Blind

This morning our children were treated to a very informative assembly about Guide Dogs For the Blind.

A puppy in training was brought in to show the children as was a working dog. They were very well behaved in school!

20140113 171612 Guide Dogs for the Blind

20140113 171622 Guide Dogs for the Blind

This entry was posted by Mr Whelan on Monday, January 13th, 2014 at 17:16 and is filed under School News . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.

1. Talitha 3cw says:

I listened well. The dogs were so cute!!!!!

2. lucy griffin says:

i loved those dogs they was so cute i want one

3. Beth 3CW says:

Eddy was trying to run up to me!

4. Ella Rogers says:

I loved seeing the cute dogs
    aspecily eddy.

5. Caitlin Kimberley Haworth 6SH says:

It was really fascinating because I didn’t know anything about Guide Dogs so I was so pleased. I loved listening to what they had to say. The black puppy was really good as he was 6 months old. And I can’t believe that Queeny the Golden Retriever had been a Guide Dog for a number of years. I fell really sorry for Mr Green because his dog didn’t pass.

6. danyaal5ms says:

listening as well. And i liked the black dog

WELL DONE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. danyaal5ms says:

I loved listening the the people what they had to say it was a fantastic speech from all three David and the other two well done people and guide dogs for listen as well and I liked the black dog. He was funny and he looked fantastic with that blue thing on fantastic guide dogs. And if we could do something to raise I would give 3 pounds for the blind people. And I really want a dog they look strong and back me up when I am in trouble or need help. Thank you it was a very good assembly. WELL DONE!!!!!!

8. danyaal5ms says:

i loved watching them lying down and walking around