Guide Dogs for the Blind

This morning our children were treated to a very informative assembly about Guide Dogs For the Blind.

A puppy in training was brought in to show the children as was a working dog. They were very well behaved in school!

This entry was posted by Mr Whelan on Monday, January 13th, 2014 at 17:16 and is filed under School News . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.

1. Talitha 3cw says:

I listened well. The dogs were so cute!!!!!

2. lucy griffin says:

i loved those dogs they was so cute i want one

3. Beth 3CW says:

Eddy was trying to run up to me!

4. Ella Rogers says:

I loved seeing the cute dogs
    aspecily eddy.

5. Caitlin Kimberley Haworth 6SH says:

It was really fascinating because I didn’t know anything about Guide Dogs so I was so pleased. I loved listening to what they had to say. The black puppy was really good as he was 6 months old. And I can’t believe that Queeny the Golden Retriever had been a Guide Dog for a number of years. I fell really sorry for Mr Green because his dog didn’t pass.

6. danyaal5ms says:

listening as well. And i liked the black dog

WELL DONE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. danyaal5ms says:

I loved listening the the people what they had to say it was a fantastic speech from all three David and the other two well done people and guide dogs for listen as well and I liked the black dog. He was funny and he looked fantastic with that blue thing on fantastic guide dogs. And if we could do something to raise I would give 3 pounds for the blind people. And I really want a dog they look strong and back me up when I am in trouble or need help. Thank you it was a very good assembly. WELL DONE!!!!!!

8. danyaal5ms says:

i loved watching them lying down and walking around