Miss Terrell’s Writing Club visit Year 1

A big thankyou to all of the Year 6 children who came along to share their excellent Christmas stories with Year 1. We were really impressed with how well written they were and with how they were read to the class. Thanks for inspiring Year 1!

This entry was posted by Mr Wilson on Wednesday, December 18th, 2013 at 19:00 and is filed under School News . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.

1. Danyaal5ms says:

I hope year 1 had a brill time listening to some people who were in writing club In year 6

2. danyaal5ms says:

I bet that year 2 listened to the fantastic story’s the handwriting club did (some in year 6)

3. Lauren tunstall says:

I read our story to mrs holts class .I think we brought a tear to her eye.they were super duper at Listening. IT WAS SO MUCH FUN!!!

4. Jessica Knotts Y6 says:

I READ MY STORY TO MRS HOLTS CLASS 2MH IT WAS AMAIZING THANK YOU TO THOSE YEAR 2 IN MRS HOLTS CLASS THEY WERE LISTEMING TO THE STORY AND SOME OF THE YEAR 2 ANSWERED SOME QUESTIONS SO THANK YOU SO MUCH WELL DONE